Truck Driver Training
Company Sponsored CDL Training With PAM Transport
PAM Transport offers a company-sponsored truck driver training program for entry-level truck drivers through the Driver Solutions Network. And because this is a company-sponsored CDL training program, there are no credit history checks or upfront tuition payments. Getting started in a new truck driving career has never been easier. Once you’ve been pre-approved for an entry-level truck driving position with PAM Transport, you’ll attend an approved truck driving school. And you can be on the road in your new driving career in less than month.
The truck driving training covers all of the basic skills and knowledge needed to operate a tractor-trailer and get a CDL license. Our CDL training course will focus on safety – both the truck driver and the other motorists sharing the road. You’ll learn how to maneuver a tractor-trailer through hands-on skills such as turning, backing, and shifting. You’ll spend time in the classroom learning important operating and safety guidelines.
After you graduate the CDL training program, you'll earn your class A CDL license and will begin over-the-road driving training (on-the-job, paid training) with an experienced driver trainer. Your driver trainer, as well as the rest of the trucking company staff, is committed to helping you become the safest, most successful truck driver you can be.
During the truck driver training, you can expect to learn the following:
- Classroom training focused on truck driver rules and regulations set by the Federal DOT
- Driving logging skills
- Trip planning & map reading
- Accident prevention techniques
- Equipment safety inspections
- Tractor-trailer turning skills
- Tractor-trailer coupling and uncoupling
- City and highway driving techniques
- Proper tractor-trailer shifting and braking skills
Company Sponsored CDL Training - It’s the best way to begin your new career as a professional truck driver. There’s no need to add the stress of finding a qualified truck driving school, financing your own truck driver training, arrange your own CDL skills testing, and finally find a job – our program takes care of everything!
To qualify for our company paid CDL training program, you must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Have a satisfactory driving record.
- Provide employment information for the last three years.
- Complete all questions on the online driver application.
Looking for Online CDL Training?
Get prepared for truck driving school by taking an online CDL permit course.